August 2015 (Digital)
Alhamdulilah, the annual Taboo issue is back! Some trials in life can be difficult to address and discuss, yet SISTERS is here to bring these issues into the spotlight.
- Love doesn’t always appear under halal circumstances. SISTERS’ teen column discusses the taboo idea of pre-marital love.
- Are you curious about birth control? We have sisters’ personal perspectives on contraception.
- Are mothers failing their sons?
- Sex, jinns and Santa Claus – The top three tough topics for kids.
- Gain invaluable understanding of grief and bereavement.
- What happens to the relationship with in-laws after the death of a husband?
GET YOUR COPY NOW!
Works on the following devices/platforms:
This Digital Product can be both viewed and downloaded as a PDF File to your device.
When viewing, please keep the device in portrait position do not turn it to the side (landscape). To zoom in on most devices tap the screen, to zoom out do the same again. To turn the page zoom out and roll your finger over the bottom right hand corner.
For more help email firstname.lastname@example.org