SISTERS April/May 2018 Digital
The April issue of SISTERS is our final printed issue and it’s our biggest, boldest and most beautiful issue yet!
This issue is a true celebration of sisterhood in all its forms and features the following articles:
- How to establish an Islamic home
- How to trust again when you’ve been betrayed
- Giving comfort like Khadijah (radhiyAllahu anha)
- Being inspired by Ayyub’s wife
- Is there a cult of husband worship in our community?
- Talking polygny: honestly!
- When co-parents are at war
- Precious memories of Makkah, Madinah and Al Quds
- Plus dream bedroom makeovers, comfort food recipes, how to cut sugar and the joy of rediscovering exercise!